Sunday, January 9, 2011

He is, the most interesting man in the world.


Best. Christmas gift. Ever.

I saw this fascinating man hanging in a forgotten corner of an antique shop in downtown Kent; my mom caught me staring at him in wonder and couldn't believe why I was interested in something so bizarre and tacky. In my opinion, there is a very fine line between abhorrent and awesome; and this man, I believe, encompasses all that is and ever will be awesome.

Six months later, I found him waiting under the tree.

When I have my own place, my plan is to decorate my apartment in a way that is very minimalist and chic--except for this painting that will be hanging in the entry way or above the fireplace and of which I will never acknowledge of make reference to. He will simply be there, out of place, unrelated and eternally awe-inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment