Monday, September 27, 2010

...Aaannnd we're off!



As Fall Quarter gets underway, my days as an undergraduate are officially numbered (literally, check the upper left hand corner!). The panic among my public relations peers is practically palpable (I couldn't help myself) and everyone is in a frenzy trying to prepare for life after college.

Wherever I go, I see seniors packing away mini skirts, flannel and artfully torn jeans and dusting off their interview suits. While the sophomores and juniors are playing beer pong, we're frantically sprucing up the old resumes, updating Linkedin profiles, retweeting and tweeting to potential employers and posting our availability and desperation for work to the masses! The race is on ladies (and the 15 percent of the PR field which is men) and may the best grads (from Western!) win the unpaid internships!

No comments:

Post a Comment